Welcome to 2023, the most innovative year- Chatting with AI is the new normal! The year commenced with the launch of the versatile AI tool ChatGPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer), which, to everyone’s awe, is accomplishing weeks and months of tasks in less than a minute.
Though this “chatting AI” is at an early stage, it cleared the Wharton BSchool test! It has just entered the market, and we woke up to one of the biggest deals of our time – the Microsoft and OpenAI deal.
No wonder this AI tool is blowing up the internet with a 100M user base within two months. Social media is screaming about how job automation is not a far-fetched dream but a living reality. This is just the beginning. Soon, we’re likely to witness a paradigm shift in careers.
Believe it or not, tools like ChatGPT are here to stay. Many speculate that it will bring technological breakthroughs in the 21st century by automating the majority of the hard skills. As a result, we’ll experience a dramatic shift in the careers available, and the job market will be very different than today. It’ll also open the door for humans to explore the deeper side of being in terms of creativity and exploration.
Possibilities are countless. In today’s discussion, we will explore the length and breadth of ChatGPT. We will also find out if AI proliferation may result in the automation of jobs and explore the potential job threats. We’ll also explore the best services to leverage tools like ChatGPT to grow your business.
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT by OpenAI is an Artificial Model that provides an interface for people to chat with the AI. It produces real-time results in a few seconds.
It’s a powerful disruptive tool that can write songs, scripts, emails, raps, and even code!
Recently, OpenAI launched GPT3. In no time, it garnered a user base of more than a million people.
How to use ChatGPT?
OpenAI has curated a foolproof interface to use ChatGPT. Here is you can generate the content you desire in no time:
- Visit the OpenAI official website: Click Here.
- Click on ‘Login’ if you are an existing user. Or sign up yourself by clicking on ‘sign up’. 3. You are ready to chat now. 4. Add prompts and explain your requirements.
5. For example. Consider Case 1: We asked ChatGPT, ”What is ChatGPT?” This was the response.
Case 2: Write about “What is ChatGPT? Are jobs at risk? with keyword ChatGPT. Word limit 500.”
- The results are entirely based on the prompts. If you don’t get the desired results, you can continue to adjust the prompts until you the outcomes are what you’re looking for.
ChatGPT- A Potent Tool With “Humanly” Skills
We are sure that you must have tried your hands at this revolutionary tool ChatGPT, at least once. Now, let’s explore some of the unique features of the tool:-
- Content Creation- ChatGPT is capable of producing video scripts or even raps! Yes, you heard that right! This tool can help you generate content ideas in no time. All you need to do is, enter the desired prompt and get the result in a few seconds.
- Efficiency in Copywriting- ChatGPT is transforming the writing arena too. It is a perfect medium to break writer’s block. Many writing tools are coming up in the market today. They provide a considerable summary of ideations for solopreneurs and individual writers who need a creative discussion for ideas.
- Emotional Understanding with Embedded Deep Learning- ChatGPT is a state-of-the-art language model developed by OpenAI. It uses Deep Learning to produce human-like responses. This also allows it to understand the variety of texts.
- Data-Based Personalized Solutions- ChatGPT is thriving on data. By incorporating NLP and deep learning models. It produces a personalized response that is personal, contextual and aligns with the required tone (or almost close to the command).
- Pre-Trained Model- ChatGPT model operates on massive data and the latest information insights, making it pertinent and accurate. Therefore, it produces a fluent and unique text skipping the need to even fine-tune it.
- NLP Model- This disruptive AI tool generates a realistic response to the queries by leveraging Natural Language Processing models that help it understand the context of the question.
Lastly, let’s talk about the burning question of the time- ”Will ChatGPT replace jobs in the future?”
Business leaders are actively expressing their views on this paradigm shift.
So we decided to ask ChatGPT itself, “Are jobs in danger?”
Here was the response, “As with any technological advancement, there is a potential for some jobs to be impacted. However, it is essential to note that ChatGPT and other AI technologies can create new opportunities and improve efficiency in various industries. It is also crucial to consider the ethical implications and ensure that the implementation of such technology is done responsibly and equitably.”
Quite articulate and diplomatic!
Are professionals adopting tools like ChatGPT to grow?
According to the latest news, 30% of USA professionals already use ChatGPT /AI tools for work-related projects.
As per the latest survey conducted at the start of this year, “Nearly 4,500 professionals from companies like Amazon, Bank of America, Edelman, Google, IBM, JP Morgan, McKinsey, Meta, Nike, Twitter, and thousands of others.”
This exhaustive report by Fishbowl delved into the generational acceptance of the new-age technology of AI tools. They shared:
- An early adoption by GenZ
Though AI tools like ChatGPT are still in their early stage, around 29% of GenZ is actively utilizing them to grow their business and seek help in studies. They are more likely to keep up with the changing trends, followed by Gen X with 28%. Nearly 27% of millennials use AI to enhance their business.
- Gender-wise Report
Both men and women are embracing the idea of AI. Nearly 20% and 30% of women and men, respectively, have employed tools like ChatGPT.
3. Industrial Acceptance
Industries are welcoming OpenAI enthusiastically. Marketing and advertising reported the highest acceptance rate of 37%, followed by tech with 35%, and the rest, by Consulting with 30%.
Industries like Health, teaching, and accounting (15%,19%, and 16%, respectively) are embracing AI enthusiastically.
Undoubtedly, every industry is moving towards a new tool for the efficient execution and organization of their tasks.
Will ChatGPT take your job?
Now, witnessing the rise of AI tools at an exponential rate, you may wonder if it will put your job at risk as they are more efficient and accurate. Thus, will ChatGPT take jobs?
It’s too soon to conclude anything. Also, it is incredibly crucial to understand that there is a virtual paradigm shift. Unlike earlier times, the job landscape today is rapidly changing. Therefore, it is imperative to upskill with the trends.
Tools like ChatGPT will possibly reduce the need for bulk resources. This means where there was a need for 5-6 people to accomplish a task, now it is possible in 2-3.
For small businesses (at an early stage), ChatGPT is a blessing in disguise. It helps them save costs and hire resources only when they are truly needed.
On the other hand, for large enterprises, tools like ChatGPT promotes the efficiency of their teams by helping them with ideation, content creation, and more.
Should you fear your job? The answer is both yes and no. It’s because it depends on your perception of the situation. The current times demand more creativity and knowledge of the new age technology. If you can accomplish your job using AI, then you’re likely to be at an advantage through this change. Otherwise, you may struggle with this dynamic paradigm shift.
See, it’s essential to view AI as a collaborator, not as a technology that is working against you.
ChatGPT- A Holistic Collaboration
ChatGPT is a free dedicated assistant who is a little too good at their job. Understand how to use it, and you will be able to do more work with high quality.
Recently Columbia Business School professor Oded Netzer, an expert in text-mining techniques, expressed, “It is important to note that ChatGPT is a tool, and it will not take any jobs it will assist in improving the existing jobs and automate certain tasks.”
It’s a very calculated and practical outlook. Saying that AI will wipe out jobs is an incomplete conclusion.
- AI will promote more human-machine collaboration.
- It will allow for saving time by automating tasks.
- It will promote modern ways of work style that save time.
- Efficient solutions for content creation.
Even if we imagine the most extreme AI taking over. Still, there would be a human mind monitoring the processes. The important thing is to focus on two primary factors for your growth- Enhancing your skills and adaptability. Times are changing, will you?
Rapid Innovation is a fast-growing Web3 company. We offer diverse solutions related to Blockchain, AIML, and more to help your business stay ahead in uncertain times. We also provide a free personalized consultation to enhance your business capabilities. Get in touch today!
Stay tuned to https://www.rapidinnovation.io/ for more technical dives!